You are here
Location:Jericho and Park Town
Our properties in North Oxford are located in Jericho or the neighbouring Park Town. Jericho is known for its cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs and is within walking distance of the town centre and many university buildings.
Just north of Jericho you find Summertown which has several supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, and a weekly farmers market.
This property is located just on the border between Jericho and Summertown on a quiet tree-lined street of old Victorian houses. It’s about half a mile (1 km) from College. The property has a large garden.
- 6 en-suite single bedrooms £655 per month
- 8 single bedrooms with washbasin £620 per month
- 1 small single bedroom with washbasin £575 per month
Address: 5 Bradmore Road, OX2 6QN
Ursula Hicks House
One mile (1.6 km) from college in Park Town you will find this very attractive Victorian house. This property was fully refurbished in 2020.
- 6 small study bedrooms with washbasin, £550 per month
- 3 average study bedrooms with washbasin, £ 625 per month
- 4 large study bedrooms with washbasin, £635 per month
- 4 double rooms with washbasins, £785-£840 per month
The house is arranged over three floors, each floor has a shared kitchen, toilet and shower facilities. The 手机网赌软件下载 Allotment Society, run by volunteers, grow fruit, vegetables and flowers in the rear garden. This property is mostly reserved for students in their second and subsequent years of study.
Address: 105 Banbury Road, OX2 6JX
Located right in the middle of Jericho, one mile (1.6 km) from College.
- 9 single study bedrooms with washbasin £595 per month
- 2 single study bedrooms in basement without washbasins £470 per month
Address: 49 Walton Street, OX2 6A
All prices quoted are for the academic year 2022/23 and are subject to an annual price increase on 1st September 2023.